Join the team
Looking to make your next career move?
At Global Expat Pay, we are transforming the Global Mobility landscape. If you are an expert in Global Mobility, passionate about technology or are driven by delivering outstanding customer support, then we’d love to hear from you.
Responsible for day-to-day service delivery to our customers. This includes supporting the activation of new services and much more...
Global Expat Pay is experiencing rapid growth and we now have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Junior Consultant to join us.
As part of the Customer Success team, you will have responsibility for day-to-day service delivery to our customers. This includes supporting the activation of new services and ensuring an excellent customer experience as part of our service delivery. You will also work closely with our customers to help identify improvement areas and implement new processes according to their operational needs.
- Support the day-to-day delivery service to our customers
- Collaborate during customers and new services activation
- Track customers’ operational needs and requirements
- Recognise and implement process improvement opportunities
Experience and skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree is required, but relevant experience will also be considered (minimum 2 years desired)
- Project management and service delivery experience desired
- Linguistic (Japanese is a plus), numerical and/or business skills
- Curiosity to innovate and simplify processes using technology-driven solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively with customers and team members to achieve the right outcomes
- Ability to articulate and apply logical decision-making
- Proactive management of workload and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Responsible for performing various functions to support our customers. This includes supporting the collection of data and much more...
Global Expat Pay is experiencing rapid growth and we now have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Data Analyst to join us.
As part of the Customer Success team, you will be responsible for performing various functions to support our customers, including collecting data from multiple sources to ensure accurate and timely delivery of operational processes, and transform big data into easy and simple to understand visual reporting, such as dashboards, flowcharts and graphs.
You will also be able to develop data analysis to identify useful trends and provide the team with relevant information that will facilitate customer conversations and help them make informed decisions, and monitor data analysis performance to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Oversee the data collection and validation process, and ensure all data is uploaded and readily available in the Global Expat Pay digital platform and analytics database
- Act on cases and provide case summaries for referral to relevant team for follow-up review and action
- Conduct research on specific queries raised by our customers or internal teams, and other relevant information related to individual queries or systemic issues
- Examine and evaluate existing business practices and systems, and offer suggestions aimed at creating efficiency and streamlining operations
- Utilise analytics tools and methodologies to carry out statistical analysis and business reporting as required
- Analyse the firm’s operations for assignment trends, costs and demographics to support customer needs and requirements
- Use historical data sets to model and forecast business trends
- Apply predictive analysis and tools to forecast and employ business analytics (including an enhanced ability to quantify and qualify data)
- Undertake operational research to identify and recommend optimal/near-optimal solutions to complex challenges.
- Monitor for new tools and techniques to advance our analytics capabilities
- Understand client data landscape and report to team members changes and opportunities
- Support sales process by providing insight into data, supporting the message and proposition
- Create and maintain client service reports which illustrate the value of our service by providing them with new insights into their data
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or in a technical field is required, but relevant experience may also be considered (minimum 2 years desired)
- Must have advanced computer skills and knowledge of multiple databases to undertake querying, creation of tables and formulas
- Advanced Excel skills mandatory
- Knowledge of data analysis software to provide quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and ability to develop concise summaries targeted at decision points
- Understanding of project management (Agile, Prince2, etc) is preferred, but not essential
- Organised and able to drive projects through completion within agreed timelines and budgets
- Can work effectively in a team-oriented environment, and independently in a fast-paced, and changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Our office is based in Windsor.
- The role may involve some travel to both customer and partner sites based in the UK and Europe. There may be a requirement for global travel in the future. This will be dependent on COVID-19 restrictions.
About Global Expat Pay
We are simplifying global mobility data and payments. We do this by integrating data across multiple vendors and systems into one simple platform to make the operational management of international assignments more efficient and payments more accurate. Global Expat pay provides a single, trusted source of information that ensures expatriates (internationally mobile employees) can enjoy a seamless global working experience.
Reasons to join us
At Global Expat Pay you will be part of a team that is transforming the Global Mobility landscape. You’ll play a key part in the expansion of our business and have the opportunity to work with international brands and key players in the Global Mobility sector.
of Global Mobility teams use manual processes to manage their operations
of respondents face challenges managing vendors
67% of Global Mobility leads wished they had the resource to better interrogate data to achieve greater business insight
Data doesn’t have to be difficult
Global Expat Pay simplifies your data management and payment operations, reduces your overheads, and unlocks your time. With quick activation and no licence costs, our solution is designed with you in mind.